PrePlan Offers Options for Death Certificate Submissions
When submitting death certificate claims, you have multiple options with PrePlan Funeral Trust. These options ensure our compliance on multiple levels and prompt payment to your firm. You may use the option(s) that work best for your firm.
- Call or email PrePlan (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request that a secure (NeoCertified) email containing our General Administration form be sent.
- Complete the General Administration form, review the indemnification, check box and sign to agree.
- Attach/upload the completed General Administration form along with a copy of the Certified Death Certificate to the secure email. Please provide the Burial Permit if available.
- Email the claim to PrePlan through the secure email.
- Complete our General Administration form, review the indemnification, check box and sign to agree. Enclose a copy of the Certified Death Certificate and burial permit (if available) and mail to PrePlan.
- Complete our General Administration form, review the indemnification, check box and sign to agree. Enclose a Certified Death Certificate with an official seal and burial permit (if available) and mail to PrePlan. PrePlan will continue to return Certified Death Certificates with an official seal along with the payment or the firm’s weekly direct deposit report.
PrePlan maintains a same-day processing policy in place for death claims received Monday-Friday by 11:30am (excluding US holidays, and the first business day of each month). Please be advised that if the account has a pending payment, we are required to hold the death claim in a pending status until the recent payment clears (10 days).
Feel free to contact our office with any questions or concerns 800.577.3752. Thank you for your continued trust.