Established in 1988, PrePlan Funeral Trust is a prefunded funeral trust administered for the New York State Funeral Directors Association (NYSFDA), by Funeral Director Support Services, Inc., a New York State corporation.
Member funeral firms of NYSFDA have exclusive access to the services of PrePlan Funeral Trust, the industry leader in preneed trust fund management. PrePlan achieves 100% compliance with all state laws and regulations, offering complete security for both consumers and funeral directors. Accredited by the Better Business Bureau, PrePlan is proud to hold an A+ rating.
For over 30 years, PrePlan has served as New York’s preeminent pre-funded funeral trust administrator. Our knowledgeable and confidential staff are well-versed in New York State law and have been supporting NYSFDA members for decades. Currently nearly 600 funeral homes across New York State offer PrePlan’s trusted services to over 95,000 consumers.
PrePlan earned the prestigious Torch Award, the highest recognition given to area businesses, by the Better Business Bureau (BBB). This award honors businesses for their ability to demonstrate the highest standards of customer service, community involvement, adherence to truthful and honorable business practices, and outstanding reliability.
Our Knowledgeable Staff
- Melissa Sargalis | Director of Preneed Trust Services
- Amy Coonan | Senior Preneed Administrator
- Karen Card | PrePlan Administrator
- Vesta Caunitz | PrePlan Administrator
- Lisa Fox | PrePlan Administrator
- Kim Greene | PrePlan Administrator
- Allison Matheson | PrePlan Administrator
- Erin Townsend | PrePlan Administrator
- Ivan Antonyuk | Director of Information Technology
- Mark Magram | Senior Software Developer
Connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we look forward to hearing from you!