The Gold Standard. Our Promise to You.
For over 35 years, PrePlan has partnered with New York State Funeral Directors Association (NYSFDA) member funeral homes to provide services designed for families across New York State. As the state’s leading pre-funded funeral trust administrator, we understand the needs and concerns of our consumers. When planning and funding your funeral arrangements, you want to be sure your funds are safe, secure, and compliant.
This is how PrePlan protects you and your assets:
- Funds are 100% government-backed and we consider each investment decision carefully
- Quarterly audits conducted by an independent firm ensures all investments are fully secure and compliant, checks and balances are in place, and all legal requirements are met
- Knowledgeable and experienced staff well-versed in New York State preneed law and Medicaid/SSI compliance issues
- Accredited by the Better Business Bureau, PrePlan proudly holds an A+ rating
- Backed by the New York State Funeral Directors Association, we have a deep understanding of the funeral and memorial planning process and our participating member firms adhere to an enforceable Code of Ethics
So when looking to open a preneed trust account for yourself or a loved one, be sure to ask your funeral director about PrePlan Funeral Trust.
Looking for a funeral home in your area? Click here to find a NYSFDA member firm.